Concrete Batch Plant Servicing and Maintenance:
FSI Engineering currently services over 200 concrete batch plants throughout Queensland, New South Wales and the Northern Territory. We provide class leading routine preventative maintenance and Mechanical Equipment Inspections and Reports.
We employ qualified tradesmen including, fitters and turners, boilermakers, service technicians and competent trade assistants who have tickets including, working at heights, confined space entry, elevated work platform, “blue/white” card and relevant inductions that enables us to provide “turnkey” solutions for our client’s service and maintenance requirements.
FSI Engineering have service vehicles equipped with a comprehensive range of tools and spare parts, together with extensive training and previous on the job experience ensures we are well suited to providing a professional and competent level of service for all our clients.
We utilise a comprehensive audit & reporting system which provides both relevant information on works undertaken/recommended and is managed by our full-time maintenance planner.
Mechanical Installation and Commissioning:
FSI Engineering have extensive onsite installation experience around Australia and New Zealand. FSI operates under its own JSEA, Permits and OHS system or to the clients safety systems provided they cover the FSI Company OHS requirements.
Just some of the equipment and structures we have installed include:
- Silos and Hoppers
- Weigh Bins and Loss in Weight Systems
- Pug Mills and Concrete Batch Plants
- Access Stairs, Ladders and Walkways
- Chemical Storage Systems
- Chemical Dosing Systems (Skids and Panels)
- Batching Tanks and Mixing Tanks
- Chemical Batching and Delivery Skids + Pipework
- Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, PE and PVC Pipework Installation
- Small System Hydrotesting
- Bulk Bag Unloading Systems
- Pneumatic Conveying Systems
- Centralised Industrial Vacuum Systems
- Dust Collection Systems and Dust Bag Changeouts
- Ducting Installation, Upgrades and Maintenance
- Factory Shutdown Overhaul Projects