Since 2005 FSI Engineering has been Designing, Fabricating, Installing and Commissioning Lime Handling Equipment and Lime Dosing Systems / Plants.
We have built new lime systems and upgraded older lime systems for:
- Gold Coast City Council.
- Tweed Shire Council.
- Hunter Water.
- Wide Bay Water
- And many other major Construction Contractors such as Monodelphous, Stirloch Constructions, Downer Group etc.
We can provide turn-key solutions for full powder handling, mixing and dosing of Hydrated Lime, Quicklime and Milk of Lime including the following major system components:
- Lime Storage Silos.
- Lime Bin Activators.
- Lime Hoppers and Lime Bins (In Mild Steel or Stainless Steel).
- Lime Screw Feeders.
- Lime Slurry Dosing Pumps.
- Lime Metering and Dosing skids.
- Lime Dust Collectors and Lime Dust Extraction Systems.
- Lime Wetting Cone and Eductor Systems.
- Lime Vortex Mixer.
- Lime Inline Static Mixers.
- Lime Bulk Bag Unloaders.
- Lime Screw Conveyors.
- Lime Weighing and batching systems.
- Lime Mixing Tanks, Lime Storage Tanks, Lime Dosing Tanks, Lime Batching Tanks and Lime Maturation Tanks. All provided with internal sloped floors to the tank outlet.
The long term experience of FSI Engineering with lime dosing systems allows us to design packages that minimise the common lime problems associated with Blockages and Scale build up.