Concrete Batch Plant Mechanical Inspections (and Quarries)
Our FSI Engineering plant mechanical inspections are designed and developed to provide you with a full picture of your mechanical plant. We cover everything from where the tippers unload to the finished product trucks leaving the gate to your customers.
Some of the mechanical items you can expect to see reported on during the inspections are:
- Aggregate bins
- Belt Conveyors
- Weigh bins
- Air-slide mats
- Screw Conveyors
- Slump stands
- Loading bays
- Rotary Valves
- Dust Collectors
- And a whole lot more
Some of the advantages of our Concrete Batch Plant and Quarry Inspections include:
- Instant Reporting
- Photographic evidence of inspection points with feedback text
- Colour coded priority lists
- Incorporated checklists developed specific to the site and process
- Reduced risk of Workplace Health and Safety issues
- Reduced risk of Environmental Issues from fugitive dust releases
- You receive all the information we have and that we report on your assets with detailed condition reports with photos.
- Our reporting and maintenance structures follow basic business Lean principles.
Our mechanical inspection reports identify any issues in regards to the nominated equipment and we will advise of any work or replacement parts necessary by our service technician at the time of service.