Since 2005 FSI Engineering has been Designing, Fabricating, Installing and Commissioning Powder Activated Carbon Storage also known as PAC Dosing Systems.
We build new Activated Carbon handling and PAC dosing systems as well as updating old PAC systems. Some of our clients and customers include:
- Mackay Regional Council
- Bundaberg Regional Council
- Hunter Water
- And other major Construction Contractors
We can provide turn-key solutions for handling PAC Bulk Bags and 20 kg Bags of Activated Carbon including the following major system components:
- Activated Carbon Storage Silos.
- Activated Carbon Flow Aids (Vibrators and Aerators)
- Activated Carbon Hoppers and PAC Bins (In Mild Steel or Stainless Steel).
- Activated Carbon Screw Feeders.
- Activated Carbon Dosing Pumps.
- Activated Carbon Metering and Dosing skids.
- Activated Carbon Dust Collectors and PAC Dust Extraction Systems.
- Activated Carbon Wetting Cone and Eductor Systems.
- Activated Carbon Bulk Bag Unloaders.
- Activated Carbon Screw Conveyors.
- Activated Carbon Weighing and batching systems.
- PAC Mixing Tanks, PAC Storage Tanks, PAC Dosing Tanks, PAC Batching Tanks and PAC Solution Maturation Tanks. All provided with internal sloped floors to the tank outlet.
The long history and experience of FSI Engineering with PAC Dosing Systems allows us to design packages that minimise the common problems associated with PAC handling such as excessive dust generation and process lumps.