FSI Engineering designs, fabricates, installs and commissions a wide range of Chemical Dosing Systems for all industries.
We make systems for powder and liquid storage, dosing, mixing and delivery systems including:
- Chemical Powder and Granule Storage Silos, Bins and Hoppers.
- Materials Handling Equipment including Bulk Bag Unloaders, Screw Conveyors and Feeders.
- Liquid Storage Tanks, Mixing Tanks, Dosing Tanks, Batching Tanks and Maturation Tanks.
- Mixers and Agitators
- Dosing Panels and Skids with pumps including Digital Dosing, Peristaltic, Centrifugal, Progressive Cavity. As well as all valves, flow meters, strainers and sensors required.
Some of the systems and equipment we have designed, fabricated, installed and commissioned include:
- Lime Dosing Systems (Including Hydrated Lime, Quicklime and Milk of Lime).
- Polymer Dosing Systems (Including flocculant and coagulant dosing systems).
- Alum Dosing Systems.
- Activated Carbon Dosing Systems (PAC Dosing Systems).
- PH Neutralisation Systems (CO2 Dosing / CO2 sparging systems).
- Soda Ash Dosing Systems.
- Caustic Dosing Systems.
- Zeolite Dosing System.
- Containerised Water Treatment Dosing Systems.
- Hydrochloric Acid (HCL) Dosing Systems
- Potassium Permanganate Dosing Systems