FSI Engineering supplies a complete range of in-house engineering design and Project Management. We use 2D and 3D Drafting Software along with our own Calculation Sheets to size and design Plant layouts, Process selections, Piping runs, Silo and Structure Drawings, Skid Designs and specify the correct mechanical and electrical equipment for each project we undertake.
Some of the systems and equipment we have calculated, designed and implemented include:
- Water Treatment Plants
- Silos and Hoppers
- Weigh Bins and Loss in Weight Systems
- Pug Mills and Concrete Batch Plants
- Access Stairs, Ladders, Platforms, Handrails and Walkways
- Chemical Storage Systems
- Chemical Dosing Systems (Skids and Panels)
- Chemical Batching and Delivery Skids + Piping
- Batching Tanks and Mixing Tanks
- Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, PE and PVC Pipework Spools, Headers and Manifolds
- Custom Bulk Bag Unloaders
- Pneumatic Conveying Systems
- Centralised Industrial Vacuum Systems
- Dust Collection Systems
- Container plant systems
FSI Engineering provides Gantt Chart Schedules, Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports, Equipment, Instrumentation and I/O Schedules and many other project management controls to delivery quality projects for customers.
We have qualified experienced project managers to ensure our projects run smoothly and that all stakeholders including clients, end users and subcontractors are consulted and reported to as required.