FSI Engineering has over 15 years’ experience in Designing, Fabricating, Installing and Commissioning Polymer Storage and Polymer Dosing Systems (Also known as Coagulant Dosing Systems or Flocculant Dosing Systems).
We have built new polymer handling and dosing systems as well as upgraded older polymer systems.
We can provide turn-key solutions for handling liquid polymer and polymer bulk bags including the following major system components:
- Polymer Storage Silos.
- Polymer Flow Aids (Vibrators and Aerators)
- Polymer Hoppers and Polymer Bins (In Mild Steel or Stainless Steel).
- Polymer Screw Feeders.
- Polymer Dosing Pumps.
- Polymer Metering and Dosing skids.
- Polymer Dust Collectors and Polymer Dust Extraction Systems.
- Polymer Wetting Cone and Eductor Systems.
- Polymer Vortex Mixers.
- Polymer Inline Static Mixers
- Polymer Bulk Bag Unloaders.
- Polymer Screw Conveyors.
- Polymer Weighing and batching systems.
- Polymer Mixing Tanks, Polymer Storage Tanks, Polymer Dosing Tanks, Polymer Batching Tanks and Polymer Solution Maturation Tanks. All provided with internal sloped floors to the tank outlet.
- Magnasol Polyelectrolyte Liquid Handling, Storage and Dosing Systems.
The experience of FSI Engineering with Polymer systems allows us to design packages that minimise the common problems associated with Polymer handling and polymer “Fish Eyes” Forming.